>

8/22/2010

How Can I Stop the Ringing in My Ears – 5 Natural Ways to Get Tinnitus Relief

Tinnitus – The Problem
The constant ringing and rustling noises that were sounding in my ears were absolutely driving me insane. About five years ago, these ear noises began during a trip I took and sought medical attention as soon as I got home. I didn't know it at the time, but I had tinnitus.
Over the course of the next couple of years I've seen/had:
  • 2 family doctors
  • 3 ENT's
  • an Audiologist
  • ear drops
  • a tube insertion in one ear
  • anti-inflammatory prescriptions
  • various hearing tests
  • an MRI
  • a CT scan
Of course none of the treatments worked, the prescription made me nauseous, and the tests didn't find anything wrong with my ears.
There had to be a solution for this, someone out there must know how I can stop the ringing in my ears. At that point in time I wanted to learn if there was anything available that I myself could do to cure my tinnitus. Specifically, I wanted to learn natural ways to get tinnitus relief.
I didn't want any more doctor appointments, medications, surgery, or any drastic life-changing "cures".  All I was finding were those "quick tinnitus cures" and "instant relief from tinnitus" which, of course, all sounded too good to be true so I didn't pursue them.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8YoPQfpqQNeIz8OUkfmp
Tinnitus – The Solution
After much researching, I finally found something that actually sounded promising – a pure, natural, wholesome, and healthful tinnitus treatment plan that will greatly reduce or eliminate ear noise! This solution provides natural ways to get tinnitus relief and is based on 14 years of proven research.
It does require some manageable effort and commitment for about a month or two. Below you'll see a few items listed from the solution for getting effective tinnitus treatment.

3 of the 5 factors that this tinnitus remedy focuses on:
  • Diet and Herbal/Vitamin Supplements – proven good and bad foods to eat, specific herbs and vitamins that promote inner ear blood flow, circulation, and vascular activity
  • Enhancing Your Immune System – 8 things you can do to build up your immune system thus reducing tinnitus (ex. reducing stress, hydration, exercise)
  • Retraining Your Tinnitus – retrain your brain using the Neurophysiologic Model which naturally breaks tinnitus-inducing transmissions which turns off tinnitus noise

This information will not only get rid of your tinnitus but will also add to your overall energy level and make you a healthier person! This is totally natural and NO prescriptions are involved.
Learn all the fine points and details about these factors as well as the remaining 2 factors by going to http://www.squidoo.com/natural-ways-to-get-tinnitus-relief. See how I stopped the ringing in my ears after 6 weeks by dedicating myself to this regiment.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment